Sano Bay Resort offers three levels of delicious meal plans:
Enjoy Our Kitchen
Enjoy the use of our expansive no-meat kitchen to prepare meals for your group with organic, seasonal produce.
Want to turn your resort visit into an all-inclusive? Choose one of our packages that include meals: your choice of breakfast, mid-day snack, four course organic dinner complete with local wine, or all of the above.
Vegan Cuisine for the Squeamish
Burgers, Pizza and Tacos… Oh my!!
If you think eating vegan means chomping on raw celery sticks, think again baby!
Need proof?? Slow your scroll and peruse though some of the main courses served at Sano Bay Resort. You don’t have to be a sworn vegan to really enjoy vegan food. These are hearty recipes that will stick to your ribs and have your taste buds drooling and doing a happy dance.
- Dry-Fried Sriracha Tofu Tortilla Tacos topped with Mint and Lime Slaw
- Polenta Pizza topped with Macadamia Ricotta, Marinara and Veggies
- BBQ Jack Fruit Sliders and Cilantro Coleslaw
- Rainbow Buddha Bowl with Quinoa and Olives
Our Spa Cuisine is light, lively and lower in calories, yet it’s still big, REALLY BIG, on flavor! Looking to cut back and lighten up, yet feel satisfied? Browse through our gallery and see samples of how bold, big and beautiful veggies can be.
- Zucchini Pasta in Pistachio Pesto with Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Poke Beet Bowl served with Pickled Cabbage, Radishes, Avocado and Seaweed Salad
- Spring Rolls with Carrots, Chard, Jicama Noodles, and Avocado served with Secret Spa Sauce
- Cabbage Burrito with Quinoa, Red Pepper, Cabbage and Sprouts served with Secret Spa Sauce
Want a fail-proof way to reboot and slim down? Check out these samples to reset your craving and release those pounds – for good!
- Four Fresh and Fabulous Vegetable Tonics, served daily
- Apple Cabbage Slaw Salad with Beetroot
- Soaked Oats with Figs, Cranberries and Walnuts
- Kale and Apple Salad with Sprinkled Quinoa
Raw Vegan and Vegan cooking classes:
- Fermented Foods. Mild and spicy fermented foods that will take your health to a whole new level.
- Cheeses. Learn to create a wide range of raw nut and seed cheeses that look and taste like the dairy counterparts.
- Kombucha. Master this fuzzy fermented elixir that is delicious and healthy.
- Ice Creams. Using alternative sweeteners, novel methods and creative flavor combinations, you’ll learn everything you need to learn about creating those creamy ice creams and frozen desserts.